Dyno on 4/2/05

white01

Turbo Power
Well I'm heading back to the dyno on Sat. at 10AM. Going to spinning the dyno with 20psi, the MP blower is going to be screaming in MDmotorsports bays. If anyone wants to come and check it out, I will see you there! Looking for 550hp on motor and 650 on the bottle. Wish me luck!

Rich:D

white01 said:
Cool, might see ya there! Don't know about the dragstrip part, but we will see. Later

Rich
I was more like giving you a hard time; but it would be cool... just be sure to bring slicks w/ you! :D

Hope to see that monster get strapped down and flogged!

Thanks John for the vids and pics. I saved them on my laptop. We will have to get together sometime when the weather is better. I float around this site and f150online, maybe we can have a lightning gathering sometime. Just a thought. Anyways thanks again. See ya at the track!

Rich

white01 said:
Thanks John for the vids and pics. I saved them on my laptop. We will have to get together sometime when the weather is better. I float around this site and f150online, maybe we can have a lightning gathering sometime. Just a thought. Anyways thanks again. See ya at the track!

Rich
No problem - The R model should be dyno'ed in the next month or some- love to see those numbers! The the ported blower... :D
off to catch a big plane (business).
peace,
John :cool:

Back