What Sat. Do You Want To DYNO?

• March 18

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • March 25

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters

BrandonSharksFa

2006 ST Class AutoX CHAMP
Polling for dates. They will only do it on Saturdays, tried for the Sundays but I guess its the day of rest. LOL

I figured end of march giving everyone a chance for last minute MODs. :D

I need at least 10 trucks!

$55 for 3 Pulls w/ AF & FREE LUNCH!

PLUS get a $25 Dyno Gift Certificate towards a future tune session!

Last edited:
Well 55 plus free lunch is pretty good!

You eat alot so that will make up for that. Sheet bring the family for the free meal!! HAHA

I prefer the 18th but either one is fine for me.

If less guys sign up should we post a thread on f150online to try to find some more?

I voted for the 25th to give me time for anything that comes up last minute. Let me know when the final word is.

Alex

Ok, I don't care which day it's held on, Mike just better have a lot of food!

Stewart

Last edited:
I voted for the 25th but I'm open either way. Before this gets spread around let's take of the HD guys first.

Sign me up sucka.......

Nick249 said:
Can I bring my 90 red Mazda B2200?

75RWHP!

I called and asked Mike. He said "no" in between his laughing fit. Sorry bro, since I haven't met you yet, I have to agree with him. Lightnings first, Ford power second, imports not allowed.

It's all good tho...got a Mustang or anything?

Stewart

BrandonSharksFa said:
Need more than 3 trucks??

I believe we have 5 confirmed so far, B.

You, me, Jesse, Alex, and JLK.

6 if you include WTF with his Mustang.

We'll get more, no worries.

Stewart

I voted for the 18th. I might even try to bring 2 or three vehicles if I can get drivers for them.

Roy

I have a buddy with a rebuilt 55' Chevy Stepside with a 350 in it who would like to come.

Just running the idea by you guys even though its not ford power its still a stepside truck...

Last edited:
18th for me. I just got my SCT2 XCalibrator and would like to see what she does on the dyno. More importantly to see what the A/F is like on the powerband.

It is the 18th.

Just polishing the details with Brandon and Apex. Will post more tomorrow.

Stewart

Back