Dyno Day is 11/1/03

Frank5L

1.37 60' on Drag Radials
In springdale at Auto Electric. I confirmed it with David today and he said if for whatever reason he has to cxl he'll call me, but he's never had to do it before, just in case of unexpected events. We NEED at least 6 trucks on the dyno for the cost to work out. It will be $60/truck OR $90/hr whichever is in our favor he said with the wideband of course.

Here's the Sign up list:
1) Frank
2) Beason
3) Freeze
4) Richard
5) Bart
6) Greg (arkylightning)
7) _____
8) _____

edit: We need to be there about 9-10am saturday morning

Last edited:
Add me to slot #5, is the cost $60 per run? or just $60 as many times as you need? I wanna run both sides of my chip. Also any body got a jug of race gas I can buy off of ya, so I can run my strip side if it warm enough

Bart

$60 for a few pulls. If its warm enough, you shouldnt need race fuel. put the race fuel in it if you
1. are nervous
2. have densos (see #1)
3. or its cooler

You can get some at Auto Sports Center on Cantrell in LR. about $6/gal for unleaded 100. If you time it right on trip with your fuel you could probably get by with 2-3 gallons.

Sounds good to me. We have our 6 people, now we just need a couple to verify that the 1st is definitely good with them. (Bubba and Richard)

If anybody else you know of wants to be a part of this, invite them on. I think we'll probably limit this to 10 trucks, so we have 4-5 slots still available (if Joe doesnt want to dyno his)...

Plans for a caravan up there will follow.

6 days away now...

I think we might outta start makin plans for the train up to Springdale. I'm in Maumelle so I can meet you at the exit... or gas station at the exit.

Ok, for us guys coming from the east central part of the state (cowbutt/searcy area) we need to probably meet you LR area crew at the HWY 64 exit in Conway. I'll edit this for times on tues or wed. :)

Just outta curiousity what exit is Hwy 64? 1st, 2nd or 3rd, i know third is Hwy 65. Are you talkin about that road that goes from Bebee to Conway?

bjmink said:
Just outta curiousity what exit is Hwy 64? 1st, 2nd or 3rd, i know third is Hwy 65. Are you talkin about that road that goes from Bebee to Conway?

Exit 127.

My in-laws live in Conway so I make the trip often. It is a 2.5 hour trip driving between 75-80. If there is a home game it will take a little longer due to traffic.

Frank, do you remember how to get to the shop or do I need to meet you guys somewhere?

I remember pretty well, but it may be safer to meet you somewhere off that exit. Basically we take 412E from i540 until I get to Friendship Rd right?

I dont have a front sway bar so some of those turns may be hairy at 80 or so... :hh:

Frank5L said:
I remember pretty well, but it may be safer to meet you somewhere off that exit. Basically we take 412E from i540 until I get to Friendship Rd right?

I dont have a front sway bar so some of those turns may be hairy at 80 or so... :hh:

Your pretty much right. Instead of going all the way down 412 to Friendship you can make a left at the light before, I think it is Apple Blossom. I will check and give you better directions.

ok caravan and meeting times are posted, so you subscribers to this thread can be emailed notification, its in the other stuck thread.

I won't be able to attend this weekend. Got too much going on this weekend. Looks like you have enough folks though. Have fun and be careful!

:(

hate to hear that Joe, but I understand about stuff to do. Hopefully everybody else that signed up will be there! :D

I hated to type it cause I was looking forward to it. Looks like the next thing I will be attending will be the deal in Hallsville on December 6th.

Hope to have DS loop or a Gen II L by then also!

Back