Dyno Day G2G-Sat.July 13th

FRZX3

Just thought I would let all of LOOM members know that I am holding a Dyno Day G2G on Saturday July 13th. Here is some info about the G2G.

I started organizing these get togethers about 5 months ago. A bunch of Focus owners wanted to dyno but didn't know where to go or how much it would cost. So since I, being a lightning owner and knowing alot of the performance shop folks in NJ organized the first one and it was a success. We had 9 cars the first day. The second one swelled and got a bit larger when we had 13 cars/trucks show.

Now I am organizing my third Dyno Day G2G. It is being held at Crazy Horse racing in south amboy NJ. Here are the particulars so far. The dyno date is set and has been paid for in advance by me! If you wish to attend it will be $ 50.00, you can pay in advance or at the G2G itself, that is up to you.

There is a wideband O2 meter if you want to check your A/F ratio on your runs. Normally you would get 3-4 runs and your dyno printout. If you want to swap parts and see what you've gained you are welcome to do that (Air filter, MAF, chip, blower pulley, etc.) nothing to fancy though. We have a bit of time for tuning so you are welcome to try different things.

I will be providing lunch and refreshments for the whole day. Just bring yourself, your ride and a little cash and enjoy the day with other ford performance vehicle lovers!

Thats pretty much it for now. If you would like any more info you can PM me or e-mail me at frzx3@yahoo.com

Last edited:
Back