Dynamic Auto Works in Charlotte

i1again

Alot of you guys know me already, but for new members and others who dont know me I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Dave Laxton and I own Dynamic Auto Works in Charlotte NC.
I specialize in Gen 2 Lightning and H-D F150s. I offer a full selection of products from JDM Engineering and LFP and you can buy these products at the same price as they sell them for!. I am also dealer for Ford factory parts as well. I offer full installation on everything I sell and can handle anything from basic modifcations to installing built engines. Anything you want I can do!!! I also can offer dyno testing as well. I have a vast knowledge of these trucks and have spent countless hours testing products on my own truck and wont sell you anything I dont feel will benefit your truck. I welcome any questions and I am only a phone call away at (704)333-5821 so feel free to call me or visit me at the vendors section of the NLOC.;w :tu:

Thanks
Dave;)

Last edited:
For all you new guys. I'm in the Army, So with out having to say it you know I don't get paid that much. I went to Dave and have never looked back. If you are like me and every penny counts he can easily work with you and find the best mods for your money. I can't say how happy I am having had met Dave. Even if you are like I was and still am (not knowing what to do first, second or last) He can Help. Thanks for all the great SERVICE and FRIENDSHIP Dave.:tu:

Just hanging out with Dave has been very beneficial to me as far as picking his brain for tips on drag racing and modding my truck.:tu: :db:

More props given to Dave here!!! If you are in the area, I highly recommend Dynamic Auto Works.

This is not to discount any of the other "Supporting Vendors" that are in the CLOC, I just have personal experience with Dave.

Jimmy:tu:

Dave, I just wanted to say thanks for all you did Thursday. I enjoyed hanging out with you . I will be contacting you again soon.:tu:

As everyone else said that has rode in your truck......... One awesome ride .

Darrell

Stroupe said:
Dave, I just wanted to say thanks for all you did Thursday. I enjoyed hanging out with you . I will be contacting you again soon.:tu:

Hey man what did you get done? Did you get the Long tubes and mid pipes?

Woody, I got a JDM silver bullet installed. Sounds great too. Now if I can only keep from waking up the neighbors :D

Thanks for everything Dave!!!!!!!!! I cant believe my Dyno Numbers on a hot engine to boot!!!!!:db: :db: :bout: :bout:

Like all the other guys said, Dvae is the best. I have to drive 1 1/2 to get to dave's shop and it has been worth the drive. He knows what he is doing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Dave

its a 150 mile drive for me as well....dave have earned my life time business. read my post i wrote in the vendors section under dynamic auto works.

Dave knows more than just Lightnings. I spent an entire day with him Monday helping him (trying to stay out of his way) put a transmission in my Powerstroke. Thanks Dave it runs like a champ now.:tu: :tu: :db: :db: :db: :db: :db:

Back