Dual Gauge Beta installed

I just got finished installing the dual gauge and it looks great. The slave gauge does everything the master does with the exception of the performance tests. Now there will be 4 available analog inputs!

Dual gauge upgrade kits

The dual setup should be ready in about a week. I will need to know how many want to add the second gauge. This will be a one time deal to get the second gauge added at the dual gauge kit price. It will be $160, which will include the dual cable and the secondary gauge. The cutoff date for ordering the kit will be May 1, 2007.

After that date you would have to purchase another gauge (specially programmed to act as gauge 2) at $239 plus the cost of the cable (to be determined).

The dual kits will be $399.00 + shipping.

put me on the list for second gauge white face black bezzel green led let me know when to paypal you the $160+ the shipping maybe we can do the swap all at the same time when the white faced are ready. Is the write up ok or do you have anything that i left out

Those the gauge read boost ????
Your Web page reads Dual gauge setups $339 + shipping for the longest time thats the price i was thinking to pay

Now is $399.00 plus shipping Whats up with that?

Last edited:
It's a typo. I have to get my web guy to change it to$399. It will read boost if you add the boost sensor kit for $75.

marioec said:
Those the gauge read boost ????
Your Web page reads Dual gauge setups $339 + shipping for the longest time thats the price i was thinking to pay

Now is $399.00 plus shipping Whats up with that?

We can do that swap. I have to post the write-up this week and will get back to you with any questions.

Lew

ilaybrk said:
put me on the list for second gauge white face black bezzel green led let me know when to paypal you the $160+ the shipping maybe we can do the swap all at the same time when the white faced are ready. Is the write up ok or do you have anything that i left out

ilaybrk said:
when will the second gauge be ready and I need the white swap out

The dual setup is ready. I will have to order the kit for you as a custom because of the white. Which color combo do you need? Face/bezel/display. White displays can be used also.

white face black bezel green display that is what I want for the trade out for my first gauge thanks

Well I have bad news. The displays we use are on backorder for at least 4-6 weeks! We are pretty much sold out of all gauges. We didn't see this coming. I have just a handful of gauges left. I will let you know when they are available again and we can work out the details.

ilaybrk said:
white face black bezel green display that is what I want for the trade out for my first gauge thanks

Mastertvtech said:
Well I have bad news. The displays we use are on backorder for at least 4-6 weeks! We are pretty much sold out of all gauges. We didn't see this coming. I have just a handful of gauges left. I will let you know when they are available again and we can work out the details.
hey lew i talk to you today about buying a second gauge you can put me on the list when you get more parts in.

Back