Drivers Seat Cover

XBMX

How someone's got a line on a D/S seat cushion cover for me. Went to my local dealer to order a replacment for the future and was told that it was out of production. Should have done it last fall. With any luck maybe one of the members know a guy who knows a guy ect.

Out of production. Figures. I need both seat covers. I guess either (1) they'll have to just rot out completely and I'd have to put an F150 seat set in or (2) find someone who's got a set of covers and bend over.

Ran into crap like this when I had my SVO. Stuff was NLA just a couple years after the SVO was discontinued. When I bought the Lightning in 2005 I knew this would happen in a couple years.

There is only one place I found in Oklahoma that buys out old fabric and they had a roll of both kinds about two years ago. Just the fabric alone is hard to find.

seat

Out of production. Figures. I need both seat covers. I guess either (1) they'll have to just rot out completely and I'd have to put an F150 seat set in or (2) find someone who's got a set of covers and bend over.

Ran into crap like this when I had my SVO. Stuff was NLA just a couple years after the SVO was discontinued. When I bought the Lightning in 2005 I knew this would happen in a couple years.

If I could find a member that needed the right side I would buy the LMR set and split it up.

Last edited:
The LMR covers are similar but they are not alcantara and the black leather doesn't have the thatch pattern on them. They are ok but not OEM quality.

Back