Drive Shaft Loop

White 95

Are you guys running F150 specific driveshaft loops or are you adapting one to your truck? Also what brand and where are you getting it?
Thanks
John

Driveshaft Loop

I looked on the Downs Ford site and did not see any in their catalogue. I hope someone else can give me a lead. I would really like to get one that is F150 specific and not have to mangle one to fit.

I am going to be fabricating one over the winter, if you are interested, I will see about making a second one, I am not sure what it is going to cost to make it up, but I will let you know.

nobody makes one for the lightnings cause the front fuel tank and the exhaust are on eather side of the drive shaft. youll have to fab. one up your self. i made mine w/6"round pipe squished down to 5 1/4" then supports up to the bed supports. theres already holes drilled from the factory to mount it to.if anyone wants pics or they want one i can get them eather this winter. e-mail me at lightn95@comcast.net

I have the downs Loop. I sent mine out and had it galvanized and its been fine for years.
I would say though, with alittle work, you could fabricate your own piece very easily.
just cut a section out of a 6" pipe and have a place do alittle welding for a bracket, once you decide how you will mount it.

good luck

I am going to be fabricating one over the winter, if you are interested, I will see about making a second one, I am not sure what it is going to cost to make it up, but I will let you know.

Wolf
I don't have your e-mail address and there is something I want to communicate with you about. I'll give you mine so that you can get in touch with me. bimpy1@aol.com

Back