Details for the ride up to Holley Dodge Show

Well I may find you near middletown then , it would be alot closer for me anyway.
Holley Dodge is 1/2 mile from where I did my Army Reserves for 17 years. I know where 91 meets Rt 66 and I imagine thats where you will be coming from.

I definately will wait until you guys arrive to pull in the gate anyway because otherwise we wont be in a group.

I will keep checking to see if your plans change so I can adjust.

I'll meet you all at Holley Dodge between 9-9:30 ...

The weather report said scattered rain or T-storms for today and tomorrow...

Which means they have no idea what it's going to do.

Randy

Middletown is only 25 minutes up Route 9 coming from Old Saybrook, so I will probably meet you guys up there.

I will wait with John by the gate if nothing else so we can pull in as a group and get placed together....

Here's hoping for clear skies!

-Ray

Hey guys, Well I'm watching the Weather Channel, rain in the AM, HHH all day, 60 percent chance of showers in the afternoon, but of coarse Sunny monday:cuss: you know this blows, I don't know if I should detail the truck out tonight or screw it because it's going to look like crap by the time I get there. I don't see where leaving any later is going to help the roads are going to still be wet, the kiss of death on a black vehicle, did I mention this blows...

I think we will all be in the same rough shape for the most part
** there is a car wash about 1 mile from the show anyway. Actaully, There are two car washes in the three mile range of the show (opposite directions) One near route 9 across from Mc Donalds, and one right on Rt 66 just before/after where the Railroad Bridge crosses the road.
I hope to hit one of them in the morning.. The weatherman are never accurate anyway.

see you at the gate Ray, I will be in the oldest Lightning of the bunch.

take care

john sent me the pix to post.
Todd.JPG

Todds_blower.JPG

RUN351.JPG

Ray.JPG

P1010533.JPG

P1010532.JPG

P1010531.JPG

Jodys.JPG

looks like a good time wish i woulda gone

ill try to post soem pictures of my family and i with the players at the game

It was a good show, Ryan. About 7 of us were there and they had alot of diversity too. We only had a couple of breif showers and the overcast day kept it from getting too hot.

Good time.

Randy

Thanks Jody for posting.
the show was pretty good, we had some early showers but it turned out nice. We got to see alot of old friends.
The people that ran the show told us that they may have a Lightning show class next year since they had such a strong showing this year. Its a nice little show thats for a good cause:tu: .

Back