DESTROYED a modded D-Max Chebbie

doctorjj

The L Doctor
I went to get dinner for me and the wife. I was just getting back into the truck, when I see this Duramax go by. I didn't know if he did it for my benefit or not, but just as he got even with the parking lot, he stepped on it and gunned away. I jump in the truck, fire it up, and try to catch up with him. He was way ahead of me, so I decided to just turn around an head back with the food. I guess he was wanting me to try to catch up with him, because as soon as I turn around, he catches the next break in the median and he turns around. I go along pretty slow and he does a ricer fly-by. Then he slows down and lets me catch up. We get along beside each other and he punches it first, I hit the gas and it drops into second. I pulled past his front bumper so fast, I think I almost sucked his headlights out.

I went down to the next stoplight and hang a left to go ahead and go home, but he follows. I pull over into the right lane and he pulls into the left. He punches it and has a huge run on me. I wait til his front bumper gets even with my back and I punch it. He barely gets to my door before I pull away, bigtime. I slow down again and he does another ricer fly-by.

His passenger rolls down the window and I pull up next to them. They all give me a big thumbs up and say "Very nice". I asked him if he was stock, (I knew he had an exhaust because I could see the big pipe and the sound), he said he had a Bullydog. I nod and then pull away.

I know that it's almost not fair playing with most of the diesels out there, but some will surprise you and this guy obviously wanted to go. It was hilarious for him to get struck like that after gunning around and all of it right in front of his buddies. But they were all cool about it, so it's all good.

Back