DelValLO Summer Bash June 21st

Jamie V

The tentative date for our summer bash will be Saturday June 21st. More details to follow.

I WILL LET THE SMILEYS
DICTATE;g;g;g:goodmod::eatdrink::eatdrink::eatdrink:
Johnny AC:bd::bd::bd::drugs::drugs:
Eric and Ralph:punch2::punch2::punch2:
Jamie and Dennis:chair::chair::chair:
JIM b.:tipsy::tipsy::tipsy:
Out on the road:3g::3g::3g::3g:
Josh V.:didimiss::didimiss::didimiss:
Tommy M m.:nana::nana::nana:
Chip c.;B;B;B
Rudder:hide::hide::hide:
Brett :?:?:?
Joe T:chat::chat::frog::nono:
Jim I.:bout::bout::wallbash::wallbash:
Hockey DAD:hide::hide::hide::stirpot:
Norman Y.:devious::devious::devious:
Rich P.:cold2::yikes::yikes::yikes:
PAM R.:idea::idea::idea::applaud:
SVT madness:db::db::db::chacha::chacha:
Those that don't make it :BH::BH::BH::BH:
To all I forgot:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

I would meet you out on Kenyon AVE but I will be in Phila for a Wedding staying @ the HYATT Regency on Columbus BLVD that night. In time Grasshopper we shall met Now, I can call you out this Sunday, the weather is supposed to be nice...
So when do you want to line them up? Time to come out of retirement!

so is this still going on or has it been canned?

3-1/2 weeks away and not a peep about it in almost 3 months :?

Hey !!! if this don't go down I will throw a Huffentuff down home gathering @ the end of the summer to kick off the race season!!!:tu Any SVT lightning/HD or BADAZZ Mustang welcome might even let in OLE in brown too...

Last edited:

You don't understand???(or are you simply looking for the answer as well?)

For me to go to South Jersey for a picnic is an all day affair. Leaving at the crack of dawn. Not getting home until the middle of the night. That means all my other tasks must be accomplished around that missing time. I enjoy hanging with people with similar tastes in this hobby. I am willing to make the effort to get there. A date was posted. Promise of follow up info. Nothing since. So is that date a go, or not? And if not, is there a new date? Summer weekend dates fill up fast on our calenders.

Jim

Talked to Kenny last night. We were planning to have the bash at his house but yard work that has been ongoing has been delayed making it not possible at his place. He spoke to Eric and he isn't able to host it either so we have a couple options.

Option 1- someone else can host it on that day.

Option 2- we can move it to the place we do the winter bash on that same day (if they are available)

Option 3- Dennis can host it but on a different date (he isn't around that day)

Option 4- scrap it

Option 5- someone has a better option.

What's your pleasure?

#3 Dennis is a good host. Easy drive for me, and centrally located. Let me know what we need to make this happen.

- - - Updated - - -

#3 Dennis is a good host. Easy drive for me, and centrally located. If Dennis agrees, let me know what we need to make this happen.

The reason I picked 2 was that date worked for most ..... if you change the date you open a new problem.

Jim?
Josh?
Brad?
Nick?
Eric?
Norm?
Kenny III?
Ralph?
Dan?
Chip?
Dennis?
Greg?