dead.

Howdy everybody will be home next year from Iraq we all need to get together for the APPLE CITY STREET HOT RODDERS CAR SHOW next May will keep you all posted we can all do a cruise in together threw town to the high school all the money goes to good causes....We can leave there and go to my local 1/8 mile track and light'em up.You will have a blast at both events.
Bobby
The guy from Highpoint give Dan at Pro dyno a call he has a web site he can hook you up with a dyno tune good guy.Hes just 10 min.s south of Charlotte off I 77....

Thanks for serving(ex-Seabee here).
Where's you 1/8 track?

Howdy everybody will be home next year from Iraq we all need to get together for the APPLE CITY STREET HOT RODDERS CAR SHOW next May will keep you all posted we can all do a cruise in together threw town to the high school all the money goes to good causes....We can leave there and go to my local 1/8 mile track and light'em up.You will have a blast at both events.
Bobby
The guy from Highpoint give Dan at Pro dyno a call he has a web site he can hook you up with a dyno tune good guy.Hes just 10 min.s south of Charlotte off I 77....

sounds like a blast! let us know when it starts getting close so ill remember :cool:

Who did I exchange emails with on here from the north of Dobson area? You said there were some cars events up there sometimes. My other computer crapped with all my info on it.

Back