dead.

jbd

this place is dead! We need to step it up and get together to show these expensive trucks off! Wayyyy more fun in a group!

I see Lightnings all over the place here so wheres everyone at?

Lets get it in gear and make something happen, even something as simple as showing up at a cruise together!

What do you say?:?

this place is dead! We need to step it up and get together to show these expensive trucks off! Wayyyy more fun in a group!

Lets get it in gear and make something happen, even something as simple as showing up at a cruise together!

Fayetteville here... If I am around during Mustang Week we should all plan to meet up there the day of the cruise-in.

I'm in Mooresville. I'm up for cruise around here. I check this local page 2-3 times a week and no one ever posts.

jbd I'm game. If we can get a couple of people to post up, I'm sure we can figure out a place.

PM'ed you my number.

Jay

How far is Moorseville drag from Fayetteville? That'd be a cool place to go?

I just got back from Myrtle this past weekend, when is Mustang week?

Lets get this in gear, I wasnt even expecting any posts, so this is cool!

How far is Moorseville drag from Fayetteville? That'd be a cool place to go?

I just got back from Myrtle this past weekend, when is Mustang week?

Lets get this in gear, I wasnt even expecting any posts, so this is cool!

Fayetteville is closer to Myrtle than Mooresville.

Got your PM, let me know if you guys can come over to the Tuesday Meet or to TNT one Thursday night.

Jay

Wazz up guys you keep posting on here where and when we can plan on being there....Im n Iraq at the moment will be home for a couple weeks in august my new set should be ready I hope if not got the stock 1 too.
later Bob

Hey I'm an old Bastard that just moved to Mocksville. Interested in going to the drags this Fri? There's action tomorrow at Farmington Dragway. 10 min from my house.

Last edited:
High Point

Yo, I’m in High Point, kinda new here in NC moved from CO. Always looking to meet new Lightning owners. :cool:

Hey Doc,
What years your truck? There's something going on at farmington dragway this weekend 801 north off 40 west of winston. They have a website.

evo,

It's a 2003 with a few mods. I really need a tune after moving from CO, but i love spanking corvette's when given the chance;k I will ck out the web site, thx for the info.

evo,

It's a 2003 with a few mods. I really need a tune after moving from CO, but i love spanking corvette's when given the chance;k I will ck out the web site, thx for the info.

I'm heading up to Troyer Performance the 17th for some mods and a dyno tune. 3 hr drive for me. Covington VA

I would really like a new dyno tune. But money is holding me back. I wish you the very best on yours. Let me now it turns out. I'm Running SCT2

I just bought the truck and from what I can see it has a 2# upper and a Bassani CB, no tune.

Where is everyone????????????
JBD, I was in Salisbury the other day at the VA.

Im in Charlotte, anybody feel free to hit me up for a trip to the track or just hang out.704 315 0613 the local guys never seem to get together

seems like theres enough people posting on here to get something together before it gets to cold, wheres a good spot and date besides the cliche' Hooters?

Also, anyone planning on attending Auto Fair coming up?

seems like theres enough people posting on here to get something together before it gets to cold, wheres a good spot and date besides the cliche' Hooters?

Also, anyone planning on attending Auto Fair coming up?

Where is he Auto Fair? They had the tri weekly old car meet in Mocksville tonight. Had some nice 60's chevelle's and Vettes

Auto Fair is the Nations largest and if im not mistaken may be the worlds largest autoparts swap meet. They have something for everything and alot of cars for sell and show! Its a blast.

Auto Fair is the Nations largest and if im not mistaken may be the worlds largest autoparts swap meet. They have something for everything and alot of cars for sell and show! Its a blast.

Are you planning on going? If so, what day? Thurs, Fri might be less crowded. I can't do a lot of walking around without sitting down for awhile.

Wazz up

Howdy everybody will be home next year from Iraq we all need to get together for the APPLE CITY STREET HOT RODDERS CAR SHOW next May will keep you all posted we can all do a cruise in together threw town to the high school all the money goes to good causes....We can leave there and go to my local 1/8 mile track and light'em up.You will have a blast at both events.
Bobby
The guy from Highpoint give Dan at Pro dyno a call he has a web site he can hook you up with a dyno tune good guy.Hes just 10 min.s south of Charlotte off I 77....

Back