Data Viewer Software

jnanson

Where can I get and How do I get the Data Viewer Software for the Predator Lightning? It says to gop to the www.diablosport.com site but I didn't see it there. I would like to start useing my PC with it.:dp:

he said it would be another week before it would be released?

;B ;B ;B

I'll believe it when I see it.

I wish the data that it exported was in some sort of ASCII format, instead of the proprietary .frg format.

cteselle said:
I'll believe it when I see it.

I wish the data that it exported was in some sort of ASCII format, instead of the proprietary .frg format.

Actually, I asked them several months ago to please set it up where uses can export to text or Excel, and in speaking with the Johan, the Operations Coordinator, today, he stated that they were making it such. Whether or not that is part of the initial release to the consumers, only time will tell, but I'll keep checking to see. I'm sure everyone will be glad to hear this! ;)

I hope this helps!

Awesome James, thanks for the info, this is indeed good news. Now let's hope they stick to what they say.

cteselle said:
any update on this?

I do not have any, yet. As soon as the information is released, you can be assured that it will be posted on all the forums :)

Sincerely...

Back