Damn these trucks are hard to sell!!!!

I think he's talking about "gas mileage" ;)

The right answer there definitely is "Don't buy a lightning if you're worried about gas mileage. Run away." If I see one more ridiculous thread asking "can I put 87 in my Lightning" or some jacka$$ complaining about poor gas mileage, I'm going to lose it.

no **** right?
i've never worried about gas mileage of can i put this in there... if i cant afford it i dont do much that week and save some cash for next week...
However when i did park the lightning... and i got a new vehicle to me... it gets worse gas mileage than the Lightning... haha :)
so people who complain about gas prices should seriously get a eco friendly 40+mpg and a trunk full of batteries.

anyway yeah it's hard to sell anything right now honestly.
But some people the L is perfect for them.
the other majority of people a new car with a warranty is there way to go.

Smitty

hard; try selling a ford expedition eddie bauer land yacht with a blower......

failed 3 times. still driving though!

Without knowing the mileage, shape of interior/exterior its really hard to say from a distance.

That being said, I looked for over 3 months before I found a super clean, low mileage, unmolested 04 for 18K.

Every Gen 2 I looked at, had right at or over 100K, interior showed signs of wear even when the body was in fair to good shape. Trying to find a used truck that meets all of the buyers needs is hard to find. Even thou I wasn't worried about engine/trans mods or mileage, I was just looking for a low mileage body in excellent shape. Finding one with NO mods was just icing on the cake..........so to speak.

Iam sure the state of the economy has something to do with the sale of performance vehicles in general, but good luck with the sale of your truck.

Hey Guys
I finally sold the Lightning today,it went to a good home so she will be taken care of.

Back