Daily driving..

RedVoodoo

I've had to put the Lightning back in the garage because I just
can't seem to stay off the throttle. I really don't want to try and
explain going 135 mph on the interstate. (Last Saturday morning!)
Needless to say there is a driver of a silver S2000 Honda that will probably never try to race a Lightning again. Anyway, just kind of waiting for the dragstrip to open and some good weather to co-operate. I'm still planning on the Cascade Sports Car Club Driver training day at the end of March. We'll get 5 or 6 20 minute sessions on Portland International Raceway if anyone is interested. I'll try and keep my speed blasts limited to the track!

Keep me updated with any times scheduled for April. Again, I can't do the end of March because of Spring Break. I'm looking forward to getting the truck on the track though!

Silver-
Did you say you had some "hand-me-down" speed parts for my
2000? I think I'd like to see what difference a 2# would make with the stock program. Also maybe an airbox mod/filter change.
Your the pro. Help me out please. I'm just shooting for low 13's
and daily driver reliability. Don't worry. 10 years without a ticket and I'm not about to start now.

Silver-Bolt should have the chip.

I should have an Airraid filter kit available this weekend that I'd trade for your stock one (it's a sticker thing).

Sounds like a round-up is in order.. By the way, the next PIR on track with the Cascade Sports Car Club is in August but I'm sure we could get in with some other clubs ( Porsche, BMW, Shelby)
before then. Check the PIR schedule and let me know when you want to hit the track. It's a blast.

Bill,
Anytime that's good for you. I'm usually finished with work by
1:00 on Fridays and off Sat./Sun. We can use the shop in Sherwood if you like. Lots of tools and big air compressor there.
Let me know.

Hey Voodoo, is the Cascade event this upcoming weekend, or next weekend?

I should be coming back from Florida on the 29th, so maybe...

Back