Custom Leather Jacket

S

Silver_2000_:)!

Working on group purchase !!

talonjacket.jpg

Check out http://www.svtlightnings.com/talon/index.htm for more info .....

Doug

[This message has been edited by Silver_2000_:)! (edited 12-23-2000).]

Group purchase? I know leather is expensive, but....

I'm not sure the Mrs. will go for the mascot-on-the-jacket trick. What is our mascot's name anyway?

[This message has been edited by Sixpipes (edited 12-23-2000).]

someone has WAYYYYYYYY too much time on their hands. lol

------------------
...if i stop runnin' the evil little clowns will get me...

Doug,

It has just occured to me that we must have a group before we can do a group purchase. That is a cool jacket though.

Sixpipes, I know the Mrs. would go with a logo of Jeff Gordon on the back of the Jacket, so why not Sweet Thang?

------------------
1998 F150 STX, white w/Blue Cobra Stripes,4.6L, Custom Built Art Carr 2400 Stall Transmission, 4:10 Gears, JBA Coated Headers,Magnaflow Duals, Jacobs DIS Ignition, Dual Pilar Pod w/Boost & Trans Temp,Ground Force 2x4 Drop,Pro M 80mm MAF, Custom Intake Tube, BBK 75 mm TB, Supercharged by Magnacharger!

[This message has been edited by Flats Man (edited 01-01-2001).]

Sixpipes its your Job to make the group..... I will work on the mascot.....

Doug

Flats Man -

Nothing against Jeff Gordon, but I don't think the Ford OR Chevy guys would appreciate it. Maybe we don't need no stinking mascot... or something.
biggrin.gif

If that jacket [less mascot] can be had with a different logo I think I could help out
with the volume needed for a group buy...

Barry

------------------
Trueblue R/T
Motor stuff
suspension stuff

The Jacket can be made in any color in any design by this company http://www.customleatherjackets.com/custom/viking.html The prices are pretty high $250 -$500 depending on design.

I was just playing with Photoshop to try to get a grin out of you guys. I havent called the company to see about any price breaks. I am in the market for a nice leather Coat but it will be longer and black.

Doug

[This message has been edited by Silver_2000_:)! (edited 01-18-2001).]

I don't need another leather jacket, but I'd buy a couple of Schwings on a group purchase.

Yeah Brian, buy a couple of Schwings and rent one out to me every once in a while.
biggrin.gif

Back