Custom chip for FMS mass air

S

svt450

Hey Sal,
I would like to get a custom chip, maybe two stage burned for my 94 with the FMS mass ai and P-dyne. Do I just need to fill out the info sheet or do want specific issues/wants on email?

Thanks!
JAson

------------------
Jason
#1554 in 1994
FMS mass air
Powerdyne,8PSI,bybass
14.17@96 SO FAR!!!!!!!!!

Jason,

If you would like to order a chip the best thing would probably be for you to fill out the information page. Any additional information you could provide us with would be helpful in fine tuning the chip to your specific needs. You could place the order online or you could print the info page and Fax it to us @ (631) 821- 3622. If you still have questions feel free to call us and we will be more than happy to help you.

Lisa

hey jason-i'm in des moines, ia. i want sal to tune me a chip also, however a dyno test would be helpful. are there any chassis dynos down your way? it seems they are few and far between. i've been to the one hp motorsport uses, however he can not burn a chip. let me know if you know of any dynos in your area. thanks larry

Lightninglar
We have a dyno in Illinois It's at Cerra Racing in Colona Illinois about 170 miles from you.Cerra racing's phone number is 309-949-3445.Tell Mike Jerry Hart reccommended you.He works with PSP along with some other tuners I think Mike got my converter from Sal at PSP,it works great so you might wanna give Mike a call.
Good Luck
Jerry

------------------
J MAN
2000 SILVER
MANY MODS
BEST ET 12.29 @ 109.49
President Of The National Lightning Owners Club #683
" I wasn't Speeding Officer, I was Qualifying "

Colona has a dyno!! Sheesh...This is funny.. I grew up in Moline and back then the only speed shop was American Speed.. My mother's father built a house in Colona when she was a small child..Such a small world..lol..Good old Poppy Seed Road..

------------------
Curt
'93 Red Lightning #4232
http://www.geocities.com/lightning_struck93/index.html

Curt - Don't forget about Strum's A.P. You could get Your Simulated Woodgrain Steering Wheel Covers there cheaper than anyplace in town! I used to have to drive clear over to Davenport to buy 100+ Octane race gas to run my old dirt bike! I thought the name of the road was "COTTONWOOD Lane"?
cool.gif

------------------
DENNY
'96 F-250 4x4 5-SPD
BRIGHT RED POWERSTROKE
LONG WHEEL BASE LIGHTNING!!!

Back