Cruise Down Memory Lane. June 14th (rain date June 15th)

Yea, I posted on DelVallo too...Fred is normally good with coordinating it all and it looks like he's already begun discussions with the folks that run it. I would keep an eye out on their site to meet up. That's what I'll be doing. :thumbup:

I talked to the GM at Lilliston Ford yesterday. We're going to start here and work our way over to the Avenue about 4 or 5. Be at Lilliston Ford at 1pm on Saturday, June 12. They will be clearing out the front 2 rows of their lot for us.
It's going to be a long day, so be sure to bring chairs and/or a cooler, and of course, your camera.

Y'all know where you can get more info. ;)

new_sign.jpg

edit:
Here's a link to some pics from year's past:
CDML - NLOC Gallery

Last edited:
Bump...TTT!!!! Come on all...it's not just New Jersey folks. We have some New Yorkers coming....I believe a CT folk or two...where's the Maryland, Delaware and PA reps? :) I know you're out there...So far, this list is getting pretty long on the other site...and there is a posting at NHTOC about it as well...let's show them our trucks :)

I'll be there!!!!! After being on the edge last year about going, after actually being there and seeing the show, I wouldn't miss it!!!!

List of Attendees:

So, who's going?

Fred(SJUSA)
Josh(H356)
Dan(DB)
Rich(tpr)
Jim(TopGun)
Jody(838SR)
Matt(BMNJ)
Lino(LGT)
Amy(wyde)
Dave(svt94L)
Nick(Hammer)
Ken(HockeyDad)
Kathy(HockeyMom)
KenIII(HockeySon)
Keith(One Time Pit Crew Member)
Hoffman(BrazilianNut)
New Guy(fireharley33)
Johnny(AC)

And ALL the Mustangs from the SJMC

This is going to be BIG!

FF
:cool:

You Guys Ready?!?!?!?!?

CDML is tomorrow!!!!!! Who's still coming, and who's bailing?!

I'm all ready!!!! :db:

Polish04.jpg

Yea FF make sure you post some pics. I wish i could have made it, I am still down in Maryland for another week or so.

any other NJLOC'ers coming? Still haven't really met most of you guys. 1st meet I only had my beater, and it ended up splitting into 2 different restaurants between NJLOC & JHO :pat:

any other NJLOC'ers coming? Still haven't really met most of you guys. 1st meet I only had my beater, and it ended up splitting into 2 different restaurants between NJLOC & JHO :pat:

i cant make it josh. the brakes on my truck are bad and i don't trust them to make it that far.

i cant make it josh. the brakes on my truck are bad and i don't trust them to make it that far.

wait, 2 days ago you weren't coming because you didn't have the gas money, yesterday morning you were coming because you said you were bored, yesterday afternoon you weren't coming because your brakes are bad now, then last night you said you didn't come just cuz you were feeling lazy :? which one is it?!?!?! :rofl: LoL!

definately should have went! It was a BLAST!!!! NJLOC was no where around to represent :?

Back