Cool pic

n minor

I gotta have one!!

414-1079-45974.jpg

Personally I don't know whether to cry.... or puke. That would have to be the most horrendous truck I've seen since the avelanche from Chebbie. To think I actually believed that allmighty Ford would hold on to nice round curves on their vehicles, instead of grabbing hold of Chebbies coattails and making "boxes on wheels".

*Putting on flame suit*
*Grabbing extinguisher*
*Clentching teeth and shutting eyes tightly*

Ok ready! FLAME-ON!

After seeing both the L concept and the 04 F150 inperson this week, I have to disagree. Personally I like them.

You know i remember talking the same crap about the new '97' F-150 body style, ie: reminds me of a damn passenger car with all them girly curves, however it did grow on me.

If you look at the top 2 photos in this post the Gen 3 looks better doing that :bout: than the gen 2, my opinion.

This new Gen 3 I like right out of the box. I do realize i've been a Gen 1 owner since 97 (i do like the more muscular look of the Gen 1 over the Gen 2) and have never given in to the curvy 'L', I definitily wouldn't mind having one settin next to 94 at home.

One thing I have noticed is that everyone's opinon is different. And I don't see a thing wrong with that at all. Once again proving to fact to me that if everyone liked the same thing the world would be a boring @ss place!

Even though I highly despise the looks of it, I will probably still have to have one anyway... something about 500hp that makes me have a funny feelin in my pants... ;p

Hope them pipes are gonna stick out a bit ! Hopefuly they did away with roof drain design on ours. Also nto to keen on split axle, start building all that horse and boom goes the u-joints . last thing i would wait a year on that alluminum engine before I jump. I didn't beatem up to bad, did I ? Later ! All that said, I don't care I want one BaaaaAAAADDDDD !!!! :db: :tu:

Last edited:
You Gen II guys are just pissed because the new one will eat your lunch, stock for stock.

Welcome to the "earlier Lightning" club!!

I love the new looks. Bring it on.

Back