Cool old car

Bad arse.
We had some fast and cool ones this yr at the TX mile.
Always neat to see

I Live For Myself and I Answer to No One.

My buddy has gone to Wilmington a couple of times. I'm gonna' have to take him up on the ride! I started watching youtube videos and keep thinking it would be a good time.

Sorry my Blue Oval bros, but I grew up with and still have some loyalty to a "real" MOPAR.

That's a real MOPAR.

Although not, personally, involved I've watched a number of significant MOPAR restorations.

If I may reveal a bit of personal information ... my grandfather was the Chrysler Master Mechanic and Mechanic's Trainer for the Mishawaka/South Bend facility from 1966-1973 for the Chrysler Motor Company.

"Gram-pa Whitaker" is THE reason I remain steadfast in my views and opinions as far as OE and OEM.

^^ yeah I will only admit this once but I have a 68 B body but in my defense my father bought it new in 68 so a 1 owner Super Bee is pretty cool in my opinion.

I too confess to a Mopar first bite - fell big time for the 64-66 Barracuda and still dream of owning one someday. The Commando V8s weren't really muscle car material, but I'd have no problem dropping a 340 or 383 into one!

I'm a Ford guy first but like a lot of different stuff. My favorite Mopar is probably the 69 Dart GTS my uncle had when I was a kid. I have fond memories of riding in that car as a car crazy kid!

I'm a Ford guy first but like a lot of different stuff. My favorite Mopar is probably the 69 Dart GTS my uncle had when I was a kid. I have fond memories of riding in that car as a car crazy kid!

Only MOPAR I have ever owned in my lifetime was my 1st car.
1969 Dodge Dart GTS 340/4 spd.
I bought it at 15 (about 3wks to 16th) for 600 dollars.
A few months later we moved from VT to TX and dad wouldnt let a newb drive that far so I left it in PA with my uncle. He sold it for 300 I was pissed.
Fun lil ol car to me I thought it was a rocket.

I Live For Myself and I Answer to No One.

Back