Come Race With Us In 2008

jeff conley

Just wanted to let everyone know there are several classes that the NMCA and The NMRA have for lightning owners to race in the NMRA there is the Detriot locker truck and lightning class, true street class and open comp. The NMCA also has classes available for the lightning owner Eaton EFI, true street and open comp. Come out to our events in 2008 you will have a grat time and hang out with fellow lightning owners like myself.

Just wanted to let everyone know there are several classes that the NMCA and The NMRA have for lightning owners to race in the NMRA there is the Detriot locker truck and lightning class, true street class and open comp. The NMCA also has classes available for the lightning owner Eaton EFI, true street and open comp. Come out to our events in 2008 you will have a grat time and hang out with fellow lightning owners like myself.

And on the same note, why don't you come down an hang out with the Lightning community At LightningFest 6? I personally guarantee you will have a good time!

Mike Jones
LightningFest 6 Event Coordinator

Thanks Johnny It's always nice to see you and your wife. Also I want to thank you for all your help you have given me through the years.

Back