Columbia Mall....

Whassup everyone, just got my L a couple weeks ago so I haven't posted here yet, I generally post at F150online on the same name....Someone left a note on my truck at Columbia Mall today to drop a line on NLOC, so I'm doing it.....Hit me back with a message.

WaveBlaster785 said:
Whassup everyone, just got my L a couple weeks ago so I haven't posted here yet, I generally post at F150online on the same name....Someone left a note on my truck at Columbia Mall today to drop a line on NLOC, so I'm doing it.....Hit me back with a message.

Waaassssuuupp! Yea it was me. As I was entering the mall I noticed a brand new silver L all the way in the back of the parking lot (literally). So I figured this guy/gal takes care of their L (and knows what they have).

Welcome/Congrats on the L, and I hope you attend our future meets.

BTW, your L was mad clean, put mines to shame.;t

Welcome, I am a junior member too. Listen if you have any probs with your L get on here and talk with these guys. They really know their stuff. And most are willing to do anything to help you out. Hope to see you around.
Justin

Hey blowntruck, I kinda figured it was you seeing as you are from Columbia and all....my truck was dirty at that point, sat in the rain at work today, I'm so anal about washing it though that its crazy....I always park in the back of the lots, I can't stand the thought of that first door ding....I'm feelin the sup whoady?? line under your name but I thought me and my buddy were the only people that actually said it.

If anyone has some measurements for a nice sub enclosure I would be interested, I have my solo-barics in there right now and am ordering a Kicker 1200.1 and some other stuff and need to build a new box....

Thanx, Ed

WaveBlaster785 said:
Hey blowntruck, I kinda figured it was you seeing as you are from Columbia and all....my truck was dirty at that point, sat in the rain at work today, I'm so anal about washing it though that its crazy....I always park in the back of the lots, I can't stand the thought of that first door ding....I'm feelin the sup whoady?? line under your name but I thought me and my buddy were the only people that actually said it.

If anyone has some measurements for a nice sub enclosure I would be interested, I have my solo-barics in there right now and am ordering a Kicker 1200.1 and some other stuff and need to build a new box....

Thanx, Ed

Hehe, I drive all day so Im usually everywhere. It rained today?? Door dings? My sister crashed my L, 8000 worth of damage and 2 rear ends later, Im still paranoid of door dings;t . I always greet my dog/dogs with that line and im starting to use it with people now. Some look at me like, wtf? Anyways, can't help you with the subs but, im sure someone else here can.

Later, Jesse

waveblaster let me know where you get your box made, i have three 10'' mtx subs in a bigass box i had from my jeep and i need something else.

~Cheryl:tu:

I usually build my own boxes, I just don't feel like it at the moment, lol, I'm lazy, but I may go to audio connection in Columbia....

I have 2 12" Solo Baric 15's in some pre-fab boxes I've made and they sound good, but when I get them behind at Kicker 1200.1 amp I want them to sound great....we shall see, I will try to keep you posted....

Back