CLOC members.... A gift from me !!!!!

Stroupe

This applys to all the members of the CLOC club only. I thought maybe it would be a neat idea to give something nice in return for everyone putting up with me and for always anwering my questions . I have a small decal that I got printed to present to each member of the CLOC club . I kept this in hiding until a deal was made . I will need all members names and an address to send each one a decal to if you want one. I have 35 of them . If the club grows I will get more . If every member will send me your information so I can get these decals out. Jimmy help me if you will on this as to how many members we have . I attached a pic of the decal for everyone to take a look at . My email is : dstroupe@charter.net.

I hope everyone likes them. Freebie on yours truly.

;g ;g

Darrell:tu:

Looks good Darrell..............you da man!!!!!!!!!

I will get the contact info from Dwight asap........Thanks again!!!

Jimmy

Hi Darrell,;w

I assume that you have one for us???:confused: ;p

Thanks,

...Dwight...;d

I still have some decals for everyone that is a member. I looked in the first list and as I seen there was 22 members. I have one decal for each person so I need your address and name so I can compare to the list . My email again is : dstroupe@charter.net .
I had 9 people so far . I mailed those out today.

Hey Darrell, Got my decal........looks pretty sweet........its on my truck now. Thanks dude, Jimmy

You are welcome Jimmy. I have sent out 15 so far so I need the others that are on the list to send me an email if they want one.

hey darrell my name and address is:

chris glaz
1916 sam rittenberg blvd apt 1609
charleston sc 29407

i tried sending you an e-mail, did you get it?

Back