Chroming??????????

L

lil'Zeus

Does anybody know who can chrome plastic center caps????? Shawn...Don...how about you guys???

Thanks
Shane

Shane when you find a place let me know, I want to see how yours turn out.

------------------
Shawn
NLOC #387
Team Powerdyne
White 94 #2703
ff5658b4.jpg.thumb.jpg

s:d

[This message has been edited by five0drw (edited 12-28-2000).]

Chrome Plastic Center Caps. Capital Chrome in Gardena Calif. does it. I just happened to talk to them today. They have an exchange program for the Lightining wheels for $650 plus you wheels, nad they will give you a set reay to go.

Capital Chroming does a good job. Thats the price my Dad paid to get his Gen2 wheels done. When I talked to them about doing a gen1 exchange, they said since the wheels arn't that popular that they would need to be sent it and done. They didn't have any already chromed.

I took mine to the Hub Cap and Wheel Store in KC, they first told me that they could do the caps...then called me back and said that they couldn't. I found out from another member that Daves Custom Wheels can do it. I called and talked to a lady and she said that when I get them back to send them to her and she can do plastic chroming. The price was pretty steep, $213.00,but that was shipped and tax included.
frown.gif
When its all said and done I know it will be worth it
biggrin.gif
Chrome wheels kick @$$!!!

Shane

Shane, where is Dave's Customs Wheels? And do you have a number? Eric Mills said, he knew a place in South Carolina, that will do it for about $135.00

------------------
Shawn
NLOC #387
Team Powerdyne
White 94 #2703
ff5658b4.jpg.thumb.jpg

Hey Shawn, sorry about the delay in my response, the phone number for Daves Customing Chroming is 909-359-3421 and ask for Jolene.

Does the place where you know do quality work...if so I will go there because it is a hell of a lot cheaper. Can you hook me up with that number if you have it?

Shane

Hey Shane, I do not have the number but I need to get it anyway. I have to get a hold of Eric Mills, he is the one that told me about this place. As soon as I get it I will let you know
biggrin.gif

------------------
Shawn
NLOC #387
Team Powerdyne
White 94 #2703
ff5658b4.jpg.thumb.jpg

Thanks, I'll be waiting!!!

Should get my wheels back this week, so that will be pretty cool!!!

Shane

Back