Christmas get together...

todd abbott

I was wondering if anyone would like to get together before the xmas holiday, toss out some idea's and a yay or nay, I know it's short notice and the holidays bring shopping, party's and little free time but it's been awhile and most of us can pull off a few hours for beers and apps. any way you get the idea, post any idea's.

:eek:ldtu: I like the idea. You talking about having it over someone's house or meeting at like Hooter's or some other place?

Randy

Todd,
you let me know what you decide, and If I dont have my reserves I will be there.

I won't be availible the 15th. By all means don't schedule it around me. Any other day I should be there. We can just do hooters, beer and football? BYOB! Bring your own beater!;k

How about saturday the 22nd? Early to mid afternoon thing? Hooters is fine with me, could also do a New haven thing-State Street as the weather is starting to suck but not really truck friendly for parking, SBC in Branford and Milford and both very nice. Let me know... T:eek:ldtu:

I'm going to Toads to see John Valby the 22nd. That starts at 10pm or so. Your all more than welcome to come along. I could do that day/afternoon. We could do

Milford- Hooters, SBC...whatever else
New Haven - BAR, Black Bear, Playwright
Brandford - SBC, chowder pot

Or any other suggestions. :? Any other takers for the 22nd?

Ah, the Christmas Valby show, a drunkin tradition of mine for many a year, but I haven't been in ages, are there still tickets available?

Todd I don't know I personally don't have ticket. I've been that last 4 years and have always waited in line outside yelling "Valby ****s Sheep!!" and bought one at the door ;k. I might pre buy this time...last week there were still tix when I looked. I don't see it selling out.

So little time, and too much to do will make me pass on this. Wish I could join you guys. Whatever you do, have fun, and have a happy and safe Holiday!
Jim

Alright guys saturday the 22nd, say 12:30 for lunch at Hooter's in Milford, I'll be there, I won't have the L' for obvious weather reasons, I'll have a black Jeep Commander so feel free to join me for lunch or it's a table in loserville for me, let me know if you can show.

I'll try to make it. I may have to borrow a buddy's car because my Lightning's in the shop and I don't think it would be cool showing up at Hooter's in a Sears van :eek:ldtu:.

Randy

I will try to make it. I am having my christmas party there tomorrow, Thursday, too.
I have a lot of x-mas shopping to do but I should be able to make it.

Jody

It looks good to me, and of course I will bring the Lightning and maybe my son.
:grin1:

I will be there in the chebby
DSC_0284.JPG

Back