Chip for a non L F-150

You guys have any idea how difficult it is to locate a company or distributor that sells and custom burns a chip for a MASS air pre 96 truck? Superchips here in Sanford Florida used to do it....the don't anymore....and SCT?I am not gonna spend 300 for a chip and 10 for the custom burn.......I could get the twEECer for almost that......so I'm still in search of a custom burned chip locale in the state of Florida...if anyone knows of one that'll do it...or anyone has a twEECer they'll throw on my EEC around here and tune it for me...I'd be much obliged...1995 F-150 Flareside with a 5.0 and AODE........Thanks...

what your computer code?what mod's do you have?i have a superchip i bought years ago and it was $275 back then so their is'nt much chance of doing it for under $300.

not sure on the ECU code......for mods......port matched upper and lower and lower to heads...ported exhaust...shorty headers straight pipes no cats 56mmBBK TB 1.7 crane RR's oh yea GT40 heads.....

I have a diablo delta chip in my 93. Its ok but only as good as the tuner that does the burn and how much time u want to spend on the dyno. i still have some quirks and the gas mileage is still pretty low.

Back