CAD Pics Of Our Newest Air Scoop Design

Chikenears

I just plain love designing and refining an already excellent design. This new design is the biz! They are being built now, don't have any yet but very soon we will.

By eliminating some of the bracketry and streamlining the design, we not only lost some weight but lost some cost too, which will be reflected in the new lower price when they're finished. We also widened the front opening one more inch to 23" but kept the 1" tall configuration for ground clearance issues.

It will have more up/down adjustment, front/back adjustment, and will fit all F150 trucks from 98 up to the new 04 Lightning, and Harley's. Notice the front contour is changed to match the bumper covers.

Feb2revisions1a.jpg

Feb2revisions1aa.jpg

Feb6revisions1.jpg

You like?

Tim

Last edited:
Chikenears said:
Yep, it'll fit them all now.

No, I'm getting the first one!:nana:

Tim

Alright, I'll take number 2... I am getting married in a month, I need to get the misses to get it to me for my wedding gift... lol... fat chance I think... Just PM or e-mail when they are ready and include the cost and I will call you....

nice job. when you get it built, can you show where that upward facing tube is going to point up? I wonder if it will clear all the turbo pipes in the way?

airtroop01,

I have no way of knowing, but I feel sure the brackets could be modified to fit just about anything.

Tim

Back