Byron Dragway on Aug.6th !!!!

T

Tony Soprano

If anyone here has missed the posts on f150online than let me inform you that the FIRST ILLNESS race/get together will be at Byron Dragway in Byron, Illinois this Sunday.
(6th) We are expecting around a dozen or so trucks to be there so please show up if you haven't heard. There might even be a few Dakota R/T's up there so feel free to take out your frustrations on these select few individuals. On the track ofcourse.
smile.gif

I hope that one with the checkered graphics is there...the other white meat!Im gonna beat him like a red headed step child at the mall!

[This message has been edited by Super Zor (edited 08-04-2000).]

That blue R/T with silver checkerboard right ? That truck was there last Sunday when I went but since the rain came I never got a chance to race him
frown.gif
Maybe this Sunday. Hide the women and children it might get ugly
smile.gif

Unfortunately, I am not going to be able to make it. I'll be out west on a motorcycle in the rocky mountains. I just wanted to post a request for some pictures. Maybe an ILLNESS group photo? Thanks.

Tony Soprano and Super Zor

Four of us are stopping Sunday for breakfast at the Spring Grove Family Restuarant on the west end of Genoa on route 72. You're welcome to join us, we should arrive there around 8:35 AM. Please let RobG and ZorPrime know as well.

See ya Sunday,

Lightning bob

Tony,I'll try to make It to breakfast Sunday.I have to drive from Crown Point Ind.but I dont think It will be a problem,see you then. Lawson

I told Rich,and now all i need to do is get ahold of Rob.Usually we meet up near rob's house.Maybe ill hear from him soon.

Back