Build 987

Travis017

Paid NLOC Member
I Support the NLOC
Been a year since I bought my truck from the original owner. It had 97,000 when I got it and was all stock minus a repaint. Just turned 100,000 miles this weekend while driving it and working the bugs out on a supercharger install. I love this truck and can’t believe it’s mine. It’s just about exactly how I want it and I couldn’t be happier. Still debating on tint for the windows and will probably rebuild the charger with fresh bearings and seals this winter but otherwise maintaining and driving is the only things on my list to do with her. I appreciate all the help and advice from people on here and the gen 1 page on Facebook. May have to run it down the track at Spookfest just to see what it will do.

Attachments

• IMG_2031.jpeg
    IMG_2031.jpeg
    328 KB · Views: 26
Had the truck out today and was not getting full fuel pressure. Realized I needed to adjust the Hobbs switch. Now I’m getting well over a 100psi of fuel pressure under boost but I’m only building about 5-6psi. I was thinking this setup should build 8-10. I’m not sure where to start looking for issues. Could my belt be slipping and if so are there signs to look for with that?

Back