Brake Question

Hey Stan, I was looking at the price list, and noticed you listed the rotors are $290 a pr. , was this a mistake, or do you really mean, $290 for TWO front rotors. :db:

Also, what's involved in changing the front rotors out. What else needs to be done? My front rotors are cracked bad, and are in need of replacing. Thanks in advance.:tu:

That is correct the 2 ft rotors.As for changing them its easier than changing pads.Will need a 18mm socket and ratchet,also a lug wrench and torque wrench,but not neccessary if you cna feel who tight you are getting things.Will also need a set of grease seals and might as well repack the brgs while they are down.Stani

Ruslow said:
That is correct the 2 ft rotors.As for changing them its easier than changing pads.Will need a 18mm socket and ratchet,also a lug wrench and torque wrench,but not neccessary if you cna feel who tight you are getting things.Will also need a set of grease seals and might as well repack the brgs while they are down.Stani

Any p/n's for the grease seals? and what are brgs. You gotta talk to me like a little kid, and walk me through it. This will be my first time!:tu:

Also, how do I go about ordering from you? Pay pal? Money Order, what do I do?

Also, what type of brake fluid do the 01 L's use? I plan on bleeding the brake lines and putting new fluid in. Thanks.

Back