boss 5.4 kills

Yeah i can say from personal experience, boss's truck runs amazing. I cant wait to get my truck back up and goin so i can make some vids up in SOCO

Yeah i can say from personal experience, boss's truck runs amazing. I cant wait to get my truck back up and goin so i can make some vids up in SOCO

thanks..and you def need to get that truck going again so we can meet in soco and have some fun...:D

ill be there but i'll also be on street tires..so i prolly wont run at the track...but we could do a roll afterwards if you'd like:eek:ldtu:

I'll be running street tires and full street weight. Maybe we could meet up somewhere before MM and see what our trucks do. If you decided to run that would be pretty cool. Show the ricers that not all trucks are slow.

I'll be running street tires and full street weight. Maybe we could meet up somewhere before MM and see what our trucks do. If you decided to run that would be pretty cool. Show the ricers that not all trucks are slow.

yea id like to meet b4 that would be cool with me..we could meet at the big gas station at the 4way by the track..i may run for test purposes but not exactly sure yet

Let me know when you plan on shooting vids.

im sure he will if not will cause ill prolly be there with him...or at least i better be:headscratch:

yea id like to meet b4 that would be cool with me..we could meet at the big gas station at the 4way by the track..i may run for test purposes but not exactly sure yet

im sure he will if not will cause ill prolly be there with him...or at least i better be:headscratch:

Sounds like a plan. Maybe Johndeere will show up too.

Did Johndeere ever shoot a vid of you two racing boss1984?

yes he did..when i was built with a 75 dry shot..not with my new setup,(the blower), and he also has done A LOT to his truck since...we have not yet ran with my new setup but im sure we will when he gets his truck done

thanks wayne...did you every get yer truck dynoed?? how's she runnin these days??

No problem, THANK YOU! No i havent got it dynoed with the tune i got a couple months ago. I will be added some more mods(P/P Plenum, P/P C&L, Killer Chiller, and JLP Street Reservior) and will be getting a new dyno tune after the install!

Wayne

yes he did..when i was built with a 75 dry shot..not with my new setup,(the blower), and he also has done A LOT to his truck since...we have not yet ran with my new setup but im sure we will when he gets his truck done

Any chance you could post a link?

Back