boss 5.4 kills

boss1984

took the ol boss out the other night and ran quite a few people and have some vids to show you..plz comment or bash..either or...oh yea, these vids are all computer generated in mexico of course:lol:

03 bmw m3: boltons
4d srt 10 ram: boltons
01 cobra: boltons
00 lightning: built bottom, 8lb lower, stage 3 heads/cams, stock upper, intake, exhaust, non-ported heaton

20090530212407.flv video by iggyson3 - Photobucket

20090530233126.flv video by iggyson3 - Photobucket

20090530201831.flv video by iggyson3 - Photobucket

Pictures by iggyson3 - Photobucket

that was alot of nice cars on the highway that night, doesnt happen like that around here.

nice kills!

For that 00 L to have those mods he ran like crap.He barely led the SRT:?

believe me its got those mods..hes the owner of a popular shop in the STL area, but im not gonna say which one as i dnt want to start anything

he did have 22's and stock 3:55's

believe me its got those mods..hes the owner of a popular shop in the STL area, but im not gonna say which one as i dnt want to start anything

he did have 22's and stock 3:55's

i'm not doubting but it ran like sh## with those mods.He should be puttin out more than you like 500RWHP at least and freakin killed that srt.

No but I have friends around there. Maybe meet up at a Midnight Madness or something. Sweet truck btw I've always liked the look of the Boss 5.4s. As far as parts I'm upgrading to a 2.3 KB w/ supporting mods and hopefully reach 500 rwhp without blowing anything.

No but I have friends around there. Maybe meet up at a Midnight Madness or something. Sweet truck btw I've always liked the look of the Boss 5.4s. As far as parts I'm upgrading to a 2.3 KB w/ supporting mods and hopefully reach 500 rwhp without blowing anything.

sounds great..def wouldnt mind meetin up wit you..yea yer def gonna be taking a chance with yer rods with 500whp..but just pm me or something and we'll get something worked out..

The tuner I'm using is really good. He's not going balls to the walls with timing or anything. He's the same one that tuned my Dad's S/C Crown Vic. Maybe you can race that too. You'll beat it but who cares. I think there are 2 Midnight Madness nights set up in July.If you're up to it there's a car show in St Charles the 2nd Sat of every month. No trophies but a good time then usually a good spot to hang out after is on 370.

The tuner I'm using is really good. He's not going balls to the walls with timing or anything. He's the same one that tuned my Dad's S/C Crown Vic. Maybe you can race that too. You'll beat it but who cares. I think there are 2 Midnight Madness nights set up in July.If you're up to it there's a car show in St Charles the 2nd Sat of every month. No trophies but a good time then usually a good spot to hang out after is on 370.

normally if the tune is on spot you'll be pretty safe..just gotta watch the highway punches where it goes from OD to 2nd...those can be very dangerous..i would like to go to the show but ive got a big hole in the lower front of my air dam and it looks horrible lol..Yes there are 2 MM's in July

my friend "big huff" will most likely be there too...im trying to talk him into getting a lightning:thumbup:

normally if the tune is on spot you'll be pretty safe..just gotta watch the highway punches where it goes from OD to 2nd...those can be very dangerous..i would like to go to the show but ive got a big hole in the lower front of my air dam and it looks horrible lol..Yes there are 2 MM's in July

my friend "big huff" will most likely be there too...im trying to talk him into getting a lightning:thumbup:

I'll let the tuner worry about that. I'm going to have a A/F meter installed along with a boost guage. The guy I'm buying the blower from has the 3.25 pulley on right now but will ship a 3.00 also. I'm going to try to run a 6# crank pulley with it but if I have to I'll put the 4# back on.As far as the hole in the front of the truck that doesn't matter. Things happen. Although my cracked fog light is driving me nuts.

Back