Bobby, FvC questions?

black99light

I am Legend
Well as you can tell the Shelby is getting quick/fast. I fully intend to be mid 10's @ 133-135 by FvC. According to Gulfports rules I'd need a full cage, neck brace, fire jacket, gloves, window net, etc, etc. Is this really the case? If so I'll have to race the truck or the SHO.:yawn: I really wanted to go out and whip some Chevy *** with a street driven stang that I drove there and will drive home.

When is ford vs Chevy? I would probably get wooped up on though. I'm kinda slow.

October 20-21st I believe. It's a bracket race so it doesn't really matter what you run. I'm worried about being way too quick for safety regs. Definitely put it on your calender. I'll be there in something.

Well as you can tell the Shelby is getting quick/fast. I fully intend to be mid 10's @ 133-135 by FvC. According to Gulfports rules I'd need a full cage, neck brace, fire jacket, gloves, window net, etc, etc. Is this really the case? If so I'll have to race the truck or the SHO.:yawn: I really wanted to go out and whip some Chevy *** with a street driven stang that I drove there and will drive home.

Richard,

You would need atleast a 8 point helmet and firsjacket for sure. Now if you keep the car in the 11.30 range you might be able to get away with it. Not really sure hop things are going to be with the Track now being and IHRA track.

October 20-21st I believe. It's a bracket race so it doesn't really matter what you run. I'm worried about being way too quick for safety regs. Definitely put it on your calender. I'll be there in something.

Oh I am super consistent!!!

No matter how many mods I make I always run 13.6. Lol

Back