Black '93 For Sale

L

litninglock

Black '93 Generation 1 for sale. Truck has approx. 150,000 on the odometer, with a new engine approx. 10,000 miles ago. (Rod broke while sitting at a stop sign) Transmission is still in proper working order. Truck has minor cosmetic problems on front bumper and drivers side cab corner. Bed was repainted two (2) years ago, after it was scratched or keyed. Vehicle has never been in an accident. Does not have original wheels/tires, but has 15' American Racing Rims with 275/60/15 treads that came with the truck when I bought it(never got around to purchasing original wheels). Has been adult owned and well maintianed, and never abused.

Modifications:

-K&N Filter Charger Kit (have origianl airbox w/ K&N filter also)
-Under drive pulleys
-14* timing
-Motorsport 9mm wires
-smog pump eliminated
-equal length Bassani headers
-Bassani exhaust, exit in front of rear tires
-slotted front rotors/Friction Perf. pads
-rear roll pan (Lund)
-soft tonneu cover
-6 disc changer

Also has new water pump, alternator, battery, FPR, ball joints, tie rods, bushings, ect...

Selling truck to buy something with better gas mileage and more practical for my lifestyle. Would rather see it go to someone who appreciates a Lightning, than to a dealer who doesn't even know what a Lightning is. Asking price is $6500.00, and I'm willing to dicker. Thanks for looking. Feel free to e-mail me at Litninglock@aol.com with any questions.

Thanks,

Travis

** TRUCK IS NO LONGER FOR SALE. I HAVE DECIDED TO STORE IT FOR THE WINTER AND SELL IT IN THE SPRING TIME ** THANKS
[This message has been edited by litninglock (edited 10-28-2001).]

[This message has been edited by litninglock (edited 11-13-2001).]

Hey,
I was wondering if you have any pics of your truck? Also, where are you located?
Thanks,
Zach

Zach-

I do have pics, but I'm not sure how to use my scanner and post them. I'm sure with a little playing around I could figure it out. I'm in Michigan near Lansing. Let me know if you would like to see them and I'll see what I can come up with.

Travis

Back