Bilstein shocks for lowered trucks?

I have searched the threads and I see some people said they used the stock length and some said they got the ones for a lowered truck. But I couldn’t find any part number for the ones people used on the lowered truck.

I’m doing a 3/4 drop just need shocks. The ones on LMR some of the reviews say not for a Lightning? So that confused me.

I saw in the searches where people said Viking over bilstein?

Assuming you're using drop beams, you'll want stock length for the front, short for the rear.

The drop beams keep the same distance as stock between the shock mounting points, as determined by the spring height.

Sent from my motorola edge plus 5G UW (2022) using Tapatalk

I have some on my truck from when I went 3/4 drop 20ish years ago... I swear there was a different part number for front/rear compared to factory ride height shocks when I got them, but not completely sure. I looked at one of the rears and found numbers on it, but they don't equate to any part numbers on their site. 0339 b46 1310nos

This is what comes up when trying to search for my rear shock part number after dropping some of the numbers. Says it fits a Jeep Wrangler 87-95.
Lowered rear shock

Weird thing is Bilstein doesn't list a rear shock part number at all when searching their site, just front... but LMR shows part numbers for them, which when searched for on Bilstein site shows up as fitting our model trucks. :unsure:

Front shock

Rear shock

Those rear from LMR are way to long for a lowered rear.
I have a set of those on the shelf, only installed for ten minutes.
I'll look up the number for what I used last fall.

Found the part number I'm running now, AK2290
I'd still like to have something a bit shorter.

Back