billet grilles?

J

JORGE

i have seen alot of chevy trucks with the billet grills and also 96+ Ford trucks but i haven't seen any trucks like ours with them, 1995 and below. do they not make it for our style trucks? and if someone out there has it is it worth it? as far as look wise?

JORGE, Go to the links section, click on Marcus Harrison's Powerdyned Page, then click on Lightning Pics. Red L with billet grille at bottom!

------------------
Sam Sells
White '95 #1325

Well by coincidence on my way to my inlaw's house i saw an f150 our body style with the billet grill on it.Honestly i didn't like it,kinda looked like it was smiling at me. all teeth almost like "JAWS"

------------------
Jorge R.
1995 lightning black #56
produced: 12/20/94

Yea I dont know if I like it myself,the grill looks good but theres just something about it.I dont think Id put one on mine.

------------------
Marcus Harrison
95Lightning
TeamPowerdyne

Go to the members section, under red 93 and look for my truck (its red and black). It has the billet grille by Stull. I think it looks great, but everyone has different tastes that why there are so many different parts out there.

------------------
Chuck P
1993#3951
NLOC#138

I got mine from Summit. It is part number SUM-G804010 for the polished one for $95.95 plus shipping. I really like it and is easy to install.

------------------

Back