Billet Grill

L

Larry Burger

Time for a change, Stull billet grill, polished, perfect condition 75.00 + shipping
Fits 92-97 F-150 Larry

------------------
photo15.jpg

Red 1994 #2850 K&N F.I.P. Kit
Flush Mount Hard Tonneau Cover White face gauges
Catz Dual Beam Driving Lights
Tinted windows 01 Lightning emblems,
Bedrug Billet grille MSD6A & Blaster coil
DynoMax 2.5 dual in dual out 2.5 all the way back

Will be away from email until tomorrow, but am very interested. Can you post a front on shot?

Steve

I dont have another pic right now, Truck is in storage, I have an album in F-150 world or F-150 online under larryslightning with a lot of different shots. Larry

Hey Steve, Pics are at f-150world.com, Gallerys, Page#23Larryslightning.
Larry

------------------
photo15.jpg

Red 1994 #2850 K&N F.I.P. Kit
Flush Mount Hard Tonneau Cover White face gauges
Catz Dual Beam Driving Lights
Tinted windows 01 Lightning emblems,
Bedrug Billet grille MSD6A & Blaster coil
DynoMax 2.5 dual in dual out 2.5 all the way back

hey larry, you stated that you were looking for a change, mind if i ask what you will be changing to? don't really have that many options for our trucks, so i was curious as to what you will be going with, if not billet, then stock, right? email me if you don't mind, or if you know of something, thanks for your time.

------------------
Thinking always ahead, Thinking always of trying to do more, Brings a state of mind in which nothing seems impossible.
Henry Ford 1909

1995 F150 w/302
Lentech AOD w/ 2500 stall
Bassani exhaust
Pro-M mass air w/ 24lb. injectors and 80mm meter
Cervini's Ram Air hood, Vortech V-1 S-trim @10psi
Best ET 14.02 @ 95mph
1993 Ranger 4x4, 3" trailmaster body lift
1964 F100 w/ 429 P.I.

I am going back to stock for now, But later I'm thinking I might do something using the o.e. grill & a satin finish grill that I can put together & paint to match. Dont want to paint a polished grill. Larry

i will give u 50 for it. thats all i can afford tho. thanks

rusty

Finally am back online. Saw the pics, and it looks good. Do I have to cut out the old grill, or is it a complete replacement?

Steve

Back