BIG thanks to James @ RWTD!

He's just busy.. he emailed me with a new file.. Just waiting on my dyno charts now!

The truck drives SO much better.. save for the transmission stuff and idle, which should be addressed in this new tune file. I'll find out in the morning.

I will probably buy the pro racer package.. I need to learn SCT.

Travis

He's just busy.. he emailed me with a new file.. Just waiting on my dyno charts now!

The truck drives SO much better.. save for the transmission stuff and idle, which should be addressed in this new tune file. I'll find out in the morning.

I will probably buy the pro racer package.. I need to learn SCT.

Travis

Good to hear! Keep us posted. I really want to see your dyno curves. I'm starting to consider the PRP myself. For me this is just a hobby. So why not learn to do my own tuning. I need something else to entertain me until I break this motor. LOL!

Trav best of luck but well i hope your not finding out what alot of past rwtd customers learned including me.Good tuner just he's the hardest tuner in the world to get a hold of.Thats why there's so many past threads here on how in the world do you get ahold of James.It took 9 months to get an egr delete tune meanwhile i went elsewhere. Good Luck man i'm sure you anxious to get her all taken care of. :eek:ldtu:

Back