bgstew heading to SC

bgstew6

ResFirma Mitescere Nescit
Heading out to CHarleston this weekend and will be there until the 15th of Sept....

I am a 02 SC Harley Screw Owner, from SoCal and spend most of my time on NHTOC or SoCalLoc.....but if any of you guys are local, would love to meet up with ya.

Might have to make a trip to PI to visit SWThomas :blink:

Heading out to CHarleston this weekend and will be there until the 15th of Sept....

I am a 02 SC Harley Screw Owner, from SoCal and spend most of my time on NHTOC or SoCalLoc.....but if any of you guys are local, would love to meet up with ya.

Might have to make a trip to PI to visit SWThomas :blink:

Come on down bro!

Might have to bring my dad with me....he lives in Ga and is the SgtMaj for the Marine Corps league NW Ga Chapter, and will most likely make a trip up to visit me. He takes trips back to PI every year LOL....

I will PM ya when I get there and Ill coordinate with ya....

Wish I would have my truck with me, but since its work and not making a 3000mile trip all the way out and back with it LOL

Arrived alive this afternoon....25 days and a wakeup and then back to the left coast.....

Hope to meet up with a few you guys while Im out here.!!

how's Port Royal? I'm moving to beaufort as of this week........

Can't decide if I want to stay in Bluffton, Beaufort/Port Royal...........

what say you?

low country FTW!! :eek:ldtu:

That's great man. We'll have to get together when you get settled in down here. I guess it would depend on where you're gonna work when you get here. Port Royal is Beaufort. It's right in the middle of it. Bluffton is about a 20-30 minute drive from where I am. Hilton Head is about a 45 minute drive and is very nice. That's where all the rich folks live.

only out here for a month...not staying

in Charleston....working at SPAWAR conducting some testing

Who cares if ya dont have tour truck, You still gotta eat dont ya? Give us a hollar maybe we can set something up. we mostly BS about the trucks more than drive em' lol.

Besides we have a conversation piece in what your here for alone. I have some part in that stuff over at SPAWAR.

Besides that, where else can you find 3 built wipple trucks in a 20 mile radius?

Last edited:
LOL

Yeah, been eating out every once and a while....GOt to hit up my fav's, SOnic, Bojangles, Zaxby''s....all the things we dont have out in Cali LOL......

Next weekend I am making a trip down to Ga....(hometown) for the long weekend.

I have seen a few Ls out here...all black though.. Im sporting a malibu (painful) miising 19lbs of boost LOL...

only out here for a month...not staying

in Charleston....working at SPAWAR conducting some testing

I also do work for SPAWAR. What building are you working out of. I used to work in building 3112 but now I work off base just around the corner.

Like Randy said you ought to get up with all of us there is definatley good times to be had.

LOL

Yeah, been eating out every once and a while....GOt to hit up my fav's, SOnic, Bojangles, Zaxby''s....all the things we dont have out in Cali LOL......

Next weekend I am making a trip down to Ga....(hometown) for the long weekend.

I have seen a few Ls out here...all black though.. Im sporting a malibu (painful) miising 19lbs of boost LOL...

thats because everyone buys the black ones due to the fact that every other color is slow.:eek:ldtu:

Side note: pay no attention to Heltra he's contemplating painting his truck at the molment.

BTW not sure if u know this or not but thats fast food to us? lol Im talkin about some real food and maybe an adult beverage or two :)

Last edited:
Give us a shout and come hang out, and pay no attention to Randy (DolSVT00). They all bought black because they got a deal on the leftovers that no one else would buy. :D Plus, if the black trucks are together, the popo won't know which one to pull over when they are cuttin up. :eek:ldtu:

Born and raised in dirty south....hell those are restaurants to me LOL...

Dont drink anymore....but willing to hook up as soon as i get a free moment....pretty fast op/temp right now...

LOL

WEll looks like I did too good a job breaking the stuff I am testing LOL

Had to send out the developers to come take a look.....and also that extended my stay till Oct 31st instead of Sept 15...

Looks like I will have many reiterations to test out and help them with the fixes....

Many more weekends to hook up with you guys now LOL

LOL

WEll looks like I did too good a job breaking the stuff I am testing LOL

Had to send out the developers to come take a look.....and also that extended my stay till Oct 31st instead of Sept 15...

Looks like I will have many reiterations to test out and help them with the fixes....

Many more weekends to hook up with you guys now LOL

Check the local site we are planning a trip down to visit spencer in beaufort. You might decide you want to go.

Back