Best pass down 1/8th and my mods so far

cg2002bolt

Ran this past friday and made my best pass on the stock F1's
9.255 @ 82.71

Mods to date on my 2002 L are k&n FIPK, 2#Lower, Flowmaster catbacks, SCT Dyno tune from JBA Racing, Autometer Phantom series Volt/Boost/Wideband

428hp
522tq

Ran this past friday and made my best pass on the stock F1's
9.255 @ 82.71

Mods to date on my 2002 L are k&n FIPK, 2#Lower, Flowmaster catbacks, SCT Dyno tune from JBA Racing, Autometer Phantom series Volt/Boost/Wideband

428hp
522tq

thats kind of hard to believe i would need to see the dyno graph with video to believe those numbers. I went 8.7 with the eagle f1s, and I have more mods that you and no where near that power and i run 7.8 to 8.1 depending on temp and track condition.9.2 is like stock 99/00 L's

yea thats a VERY poor eighth mile time, unless your in Denver :rolleyes: Im betting that your 60ft time was **** poor.

Hey there...just wanted to let you know that when i made that pass time it was done at qualcom Stadium here in San Diego. It is not a real track, just some parking lot with concret 60ft area marked off to 1/8th of a mile. So need to say that place sucks to give times from

Now on the other hand i have made a few passes down Barona Drag Strip (NHRA 1/8 mile) with this set up with best pass of 8.801 @ 80.28. Track is up in mountains and 60ft time was 2.007. No traction bars installed at this time of pass. Since this pass Insataled JBA Shorties Cat forward headers Lakewood traction bars and Nitto 555's. Truck has not been to track yet to see if any improvements

Back