Belltech kit Gen II

B

Boggsy

Just installed the belltech spring shackles, nice kit ,easy installation, and the truck sits level. Has anyone had the stock wheels polished??

That's what I was thinking,go with polished instead of chrome.
I had a set of Cobra R wheels that where chrome. After a year, they started to peel. The company did replace them, but only 1 time. I sold the car, so I don't know if the new ones have done the samething?

Do you have a part number for that kit? Where did you order it from? Did you do the work yourself? How long did it take?

(sorry for all the ?'s but I want to do the same with mine and am really curious about the details.)

Hey Guys,
I put that same hanger kit on the hotdog and it did not take me long enough to complain about and this is from a guy who sometimes forgets which end of the crayfish to eat --- I'm making fun of northern boys because we eat both ends.
Alvin

Boggsy

Did you install the lowering kit yourself? How much did it cost for the kit? Did you purchase the 2/4 inch drop or the 3/4 inch drop. I'm very interested in seeing the results if you have any photo's please provide at my e-mail address. I'm rebuilding a one of kind 99.5 Lightning that was totalled & would like to add the lowering kit.

Thanks Many,
Terry

Back