Bell-Tech roll pan question (this might apply to other roll pans all well)

J

John893

I have a bell-tech roll pan on my truck but don't have a light for my license plate. Is this going to be a problem when getting the truck inspected? Does anyone have this setup with a light on the plate? I live in MASS and they just changed the way the do inspection stickers. I guess depending on the place you go the people inspecting your car can be really picky and fail you for anything.

Thanks for any help

John

------------------

john I also have a bell tech without the lights. I was going to try and use the one from my stock bumper. nothing here (mo) say's you have to have a light. i havent had any trouble about it. Did you do the hidden hitch with the fold down plate? did it turn out good my truck is in the shop to have that done to include the light. did you make your reciver longer so that the trailer is not so close to the truck.
smile.gif

------------------
Five0 Drw
95 #63 14:64
83gt w/s 10:25 132

[This message has been edited by five0drw (edited 05-25-2000).]

[This message has been edited by five0drw (edited 05-25-2000).]

summit racing has what you guys need, it's a lighted license plate. i have one with my roll pan, looks great. if i'm not mistaken you can get it either brushed billet or polished alum.

------------------

I done some research and came up with these numbers-brushed aluminum-SUM6831010. Polished aluminum SUM6832010. Call them at 800-230-3030, or go to www.summitracing.com. Hope this helps.

------------------
White Lightning #2252, '80 Mercury Capri-306-Tremec 13.20@107MPH, '87 f-350 SRW-4 Door-6.9 diesel-4 WD-4 Speed-Wife's '99 Cougar.

Back