Been Turned on to You Guys

T

tliss

In the past few days I have been e-mailing/talking to a couple of you guys and you have got me interested in a lot of the things that are going on here locally in DFW. I am not an official owner of an F-150 yet, but I ma planning on ordering my Lightning in March or so. In nay case, I just wanted to make my presence known and start getting to know some you. I hear you have some good times. I'm all for that. Anything in particular you guys need me to do (besides actually get a truck) to join the gang??

------------------
Tom Liss

Welcome

Step 1) Show up at an event .....

Step 2) Run slower than me in what ever you bring..

Doug

[This message has been edited by Silver_2000_:)! (edited 02-01-2001).]

TOM,

Besides learning the "secret handshake" I'm still working on, you will be required to help me change my tires at all events that I attend this year or something.

[This message has been edited by Sixpipes (edited 02-01-2001).]

i think tom went to file a lawsuit, something along the order of hazing, or something...lol

Well, at the current time I drive a 4-cyl. Honda Accord, DOHC that pumps (if I'm lucky) a whopping 125 horses!! My wife has got a 6-cyl. Jeep Grand Cherokee with about 200 hp. I think I'll be slower than grandma's wheel chair in molasses. I do want to get to some events, but I don't know how many I can make until I finish this semester (April) and get my degree (May-ish 2002). I am working on my MBA, so that takes up a lot of what you guys call "free time." I have yet to understand or experience this phenomenon. Someday.

In any case, I am looking to order my Bolt in March in the hopes of getting it in June or July. At that point I'll be ready to start riding my own ride to some of the events, instead of bumming a ride with someone else (I think I would get some bad vibes if I were to arrive in something foreign or something made by Chrysler!). I would like to get know some of you guys better and get some inside tips on what I need to do to make my toy MORE FUN!! Mumbly has started the shopping list for me all ready!! Keep me in the loop on what's going on and I'll try to get in on something. Consider me part of the gang. Thanks for the warm welcome.

Tom

Mumbley is dangerous. I would stay away from him if I were you.

[This message has been edited by Sixpipes (edited 02-02-2001).]

Who me dangerous.. Heck I just let Tom know who to get the right info from.. That would be the TALON group in my mind.. Hey Tom maybe we can hook up and go to one of the TALON get togethers and you can meet the Lightning crazed guys here... LOL...

------------------
Member of the Texas Chapter of wwww.F150world.com
1999 Stage 3 Roush F-150 Super Cab Flareside
Pics of the Truck are here http://www.f150world.com/mumbly/

I'm all for it. I think I have become a Lightning crazed guy as well. I plan to do some mods to my truck when I get it, so what better place to learn than from a bunch of guys who've done it!! I'm there.

Tom

Back