Been on my list for awhile

siderbox

Paid NLOC Member
I Support the NLOC
I finally got one.
It's a high mileage unit that needs some TLC.
I've already started some of the repairs while waiting on the title and registration.
I'm still not sure about the color. I like the color just not sure having it on a Lightning.
It's starting to grow on me. I'm going to give it at least a year before I make a decision.

Attachments

• 20200817_154758.jpg
    20200817_154758.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 48
No one will ever miss you coming!!

Welcome to the crew!

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

welcome, congrats. i think the color will continue to grow on you based on your chartreuse yellow? shirt. i think i like the truck's color. some magnum 500-type wheels would really contrast well with their 5 black center areas.

Welcome! Is that right hand drive or just the way the picture was taken

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

welcome, congrats. i think the color will continue to grow on you based on your chartreuse yellow? shirt. i think i like the truck's color. some magnum 500-type wheels would really contrast well with their 5 black center areas.

I agree Bob, I think some more black accents and it will ttone the yellow down a bit.

I like the yellow. There just aren't a lot of yellow vehicles out there, so it stands out in a crowd. Besides, what color do we perceive a Lightning bolt to be? Some shade of yellow? Keep it the way it is. Accents Maybe some black Saleen stripes on the lower doors? Like mine.

Why is the F-150 emblem backwards? That's not a backwards photo, the actual emblem is backwards. Odds bodkins!

Attachments

• 8467990C-5795-41A7-B08E-205E28F9B76B.jpg
    8467990C-5795-41A7-B08E-205E28F9B76B.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 17
I like the yellow. There just aren't a lot of yellow vehicles out there, so it stands out in a crowd. Besides, what color do we perceive a Lightning bolt to be? Some shade of yellow? Keep it the way it is. Accents Maybe some black Saleen stripes on the lower doors? Like mine.

Why is the F-150 emblem backwards? That's not a backwards photo, the actual emblem is backwards. Odds bodkins!

Pretty sure the picture is a reverse image. Unless it’s a right side driver with backward badges.

Pretty sure the picture is a reverse image. Unless it’s a right side driver with backward badges.

I guess it could be. I was trying to picture in my mind how that would happen. It's just totally weird the way it looks.

Just looked at it again. The steering wheel is the giveaway. Should've seen that from the get-go. Oops!

Siderbox. Welcome! I kinda like the yellow. Would have been a cool addition to the original three colors on the first gen. I looked at a yellow one just a few months ago in Michigan. It was pretty rough but looked cool in yellow.
KID

Back