Beat BMW 323 but upset

T

templedog

Driving home from my girlfriend's house Wed night when a porshe boxter and a bmw 323 fly pass me on the turnpike. I'm bone stock but I thought what the hell. I chased them down and the porsche had already given up. I pull up next the bmw and we go at it. It was no match. I slow down to give a job well done when the window comes down and it was a beautiful blond driving. I don't know if Iwas disappointed that I raced a women or I did not get her phone number.
smile.gif

p.s. I'm not saying women can't drive but I was surprised.

now that's my kind of woman! too bad she didn't have her phone number in shoe polish on her window
smile.gif

------------------
bolt.jpg

01L - JDM Flip Chip, Filter & Breather
1994 Land Rover Discovery
1993 Jeep Wrangler

man have you heard of that chick that races drag bikes her name is angela somthing i forget she is one of the best right now she has beaten matt hines a number of times ...some of them can drive but not alot...i raced this girl the other day in an audi a4 1.6 those things have a good top end pick and speed but i still beat her anyways she was a pretty good driver ....well take it easy
red99

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by staged18:
man have you heard of that chick that races drag bikes her name is angela somthing i forget she is one of the best right now she has beaten matt hines a number of times ...</font>

Angelle Seeling. Biker babes don't get much hotter than her!
biggrin.gif

A BMW 323 has 168hp. I hope you won.

------------------
2001 Lightning Silver(stock)

Back