Bassani

have you ever thought of making a kit with bassani mufflers? I think that would sound really good. Also what series muffler are you using on your Flowmaster setup?

JEREMY

Last edited:
Hi Jeremy,

I do not believe that bassani makes a dual in / out muffler that work with my exhaust system design...

The Flowmaster muffler is a 50 series big block muffler...

Well the problem is that I already designed my systems years ago and they are now built off fixtures so in order for me to make a two muffler system I would have to have a stock type Lightning to do it on which I do not have any longer, I have made several two muffler systems in the past on Lightings and I personally think the one muffler setup is the way to go... Much cleaner install, easier to build, more cost effective, etc, etc, This is why I never made fixtures for two muffler systems...

If you would like to bring your truck down to my shop and are willing pay the addtional cost of adding an X and and another muffler I would be more than happy to make a system like this for you...

Dave

well thats not a bad idea :dw: , just cant let the gf find out about it, when i get the extra $$$ saved i will be giving you a call. it shouldnt be to long, thanks alot dave!

Back