Bala Hats!

Nazgul

Black Rider
Step right up! Available NOW:
HATS_008.jpg

NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SORRY.

Last edited:
I didn't know you had these. I would have bought one and had you bring it to the May Madness parade. Damn.................

I've got a few left from the most recent order. We can get 'MAT2CH' embroidered on the back if you want.:eek:ldtu:

I've got a few left from the most recent order. We can get 'MAT2CH' embroidered on the back if you want.:eek:ldtu:
Let me know how you want to be paid. MAT2CH on the back would be cool, as that's what it says on my license plate..............

Mat2ch, don't mean to threadjack, but a very nice looking L.

I've been looking around and some L's get weird lines that just look weird and than others like yours are nice and sleek. I'm starting to think it's the various bed covers vs anything else (unless they have "weird" front bumpers or ground affects..

Am I crazy?! :)

Mat2ch, don't mean to threadjack, but a very nice looking L.

I've been looking around and some L's get weird lines that just look weird and than others like yours are nice and sleek. I'm starting to think it's the various bed covers vs anything else (unless they have "weird" front bumpers or ground affects..

Am I crazy?! :)

Thanks! :eek:ldtu:
Some look a little different due to the bed covers and some have different drops. My cover is called a Gaylord's Speedsturr due to the wing at the end. I feel it makes the truck look better than standard lids, plus my truck has a 3/5 inch drop. Below are a few pictures of it. In the bottom one with the dirt bike I have 55 psi of air in my slam-air air shocks.

231_3187-1.jpg

IMG_6931.jpg

MAT2CH,
Nice ride! I live here in Folsom, looks like you might be Roseville. I like the way your truck sits. Im currently in the process of purchasing the TVS Hotchkis for mine. Hey I wanted to ask you what I could use as far as a good detail spray and products to keep from streaking. Mine is black and I keep it super clean, it just kinda leaves some streaks unless I really go over it good with microfiber, I was thinking it also might be time for a good wax. Just curious, I might see you driving around if your from Roseville. Thanks.

MAT2CH,
Nice ride! I live here in Folsom, looks like you might be Roseville. I like the way your truck sits. Im currently in the process of purchasing the TVS Hotchkis for mine. Hey I wanted to ask you what I could use as far as a good detail spray and products to keep from streaking. Mine is black and I keep it super clean, it just kinda leaves some streaks unless I really go over it good with microfiber, I was thinking it also might be time for a good wax. Just curious, I might see you driving around if your from Roseville. Thanks.

Hi Church,

MAT2CH lives in San Rafael.

For wax and detail spray, PM Litncru (David Yamada). He sells us really good stuff. My L is black and his spray is all I use. :eek:ldtu:

Hi Church,

MAT2CH lives in San Rafael.

For wax and detail spray, PM Litncru (David Yamada). He sells us really good stuff. My L is black and his spray is all I use. :eek:ldtu:

Oh awesome, so where do I pick some up? Ive been using Showtime detail spray only because it smells great lol. Doesnt really help out with the streaks it leaves. Im gonna start a different thread for all this. Just respond there. Thanks, nice meeting you, awesome truck too!

Hey Paul,

How many of those hats do you have left? I've worn mine a lot and it's not as nice as it once was. :D

Sorry, Frank, but we're all sold out.

If enough members are interested we could put in another order...

Sorry, Frank, but we're all sold out.

If enough members are interested we could put in another order...

Damn, those were really nice caps. :(

I guess I will have to be more careful with mine now. :D

Let me know if you are going to do another order as I'm in for sure. :eek:ldtu:

I just called. Apparently they screwed up and put the order on hold. (The other part of the order--the shirts and hoodies--did not have enough to meet minimum.) But she said she would get right on it.

Sorry it is taking so long. :mad:

I just called. Apparently they screwed up and put the order on hold. (The other part of the order--the shirts and hoodies--did not have enough to meet minimum.) But she said she would get right on it.

Sorry it is taking so long. :mad:

No problemo! :eek:ldtu:

Back