back from the track... stock 95L 15.1 @89mph

Y

youl luz

well i have had my truck 2 weeks, put close to 2,000 miles on her(its alot i know)and needed to baseline her before the mods start.. went 15.1 @89mph w/a 2.2 60-foot.i have a few 2.1s but could only still run 15.1s... 14s here i come !!
my only mod is advanced timing(free!!)...

------------------
98 cobra 11.9@121mph street trim
95 lightning ?? e.t. check out 98cobra.com

Very good numbers for stock!

What was the weather like?

Trace
smile.gif

Hey great times you got there.Need to make it out run the cobra now.hehe

------------------
Marcus Harrison
95Lightning
NLOC#495
TeamPowerdyne

weather was ok .. i little cold..around high 50s low 60s..i think my goal for the truck is going to be low 14s on the motor,low 13s if a ever boost it ..im going to go back to the track and see if a can crack the 14s now that i took some weight off(spare tire 65#s,tailgate60#s).. damm truck weighed in a t 4325# w/ empty tanks !! way to heavy!!

------------------
98 cobra 11.9@121mph street trim
95 lightning ?? e.t. check out 98cobra.com

Thanks for the info..I want to get a baseline also my truck is basically stock (Bassani cat back and K&N filter) and have yet to get her down the 1320 (I can't drive it yet because of a car accident in Oct/99) I put a new roll pan on and got rid of my hitch and spare tire crap.my brother and avid racer and Mustang owner says I need to be careful taking the weight off that end of the truck.So I don't know how it will all work out I'll keepyou guy's posted

I took my tailgate and all of the spare tire parts off the other night. It just hopped and spun, 2.2 60ft
frown.gif

I put it all back on, and hit another 1.7 60ft. All of the people running the Rancho/Cal-tec bars probably don't have that problem, but it certainly didn't work on my stock suspension.

Kyle

Back