Autocross Calibration? What does it do/offer?

R

roger

Sal/Lisa; I tried this as a reply to another message here in your forum but didn't get a reply...

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Lisa@PSP:
...Available program options are: Stock, Towing Valet,Antitheft, Street Performance, Race Performance, Nitrous, and Autocross
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, I'll bite. I currently have your 2-way (Street/Race)...but I gotta ask about the Autocross calibration. Right now I autocross using stickies and race fuel with your race calibration. I keep the tranny in 2nd (4.10's) and it works good. What does the Autocross calibration offer that will help me?

------------------

NLOC #307
12.93 @ 106.50

2001 KCIR Fun Ford Weekend
Lightning Class Winner

2001 Crown Autocross Club
E Street Prepared Champion

Roger, for the Autocross programs we modify a few parameters based on customer feedback from guy who autocross. We change the shifting so that the truck doesn't downshift coming hard out of corners and we also richen up the air/fuel ratio since high rpms are sustained for longer periods of time.

Ususally autocross customers will have me build a program to their specs, which is how I prefer to do it. We can control upsnifting and downshifting, as well as converter lockup, so I can taylor a program to better suit your autocross needs.

------------------
SAL- Power Surge Performance
www.powersurgeperformance.net
01 Lightning
99 Lightning
95 Lighnting
91 SHO Plus (can't drive Lightnings every day)

Sal, thanks for the reply. Hmm...interesting things come to mind along with many questions that would take us quite a while to work out in messages.

Right now I'm thinking one calibration for street, one for drags, one for autocross and one for roadcourse. It looks as if I'd need either another flip chip or a 4-way.

How is the best way to get ahold of you thru the day (I work afternoons)? I think this can be hashed out in about 15-20 minutes on the phone. Can you email me some details on when/how to get ahold of you?

rwalke10@peoplepc.com

Thanks.

------------------

476-601-4438-thumb.jpg

NLOC #307
12.93 @ 106.50

Lightning Class Winner

Roger,

We are here almost all of the time. Our Number is (631) 821-3622. Feel free to call us anytime. I answer the phones daily from 9am-5pm EST. If we are not here just leave a message and we will call you back.

Lisa

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Lisa@PSP:
Roger,

We are here almost all of the time. Our Number is (631) 821-3622. Feel free to call us anytime. I answer the phones daily from 9am-5pm EST. If we are not here just leave a message and we will call you back.

Lisa
</font>

Hi Lisa. Thanks for the reply. I appreciate that. Normally I just throw the chip in a box with a note and send an email on a reburn, but in this case there are a bunch of variables I need to find out about.

I'll try to give you guys a call on Friday or Saturday if that's ok?

Thanks!

------------------

476-601-4438-thumb.jpg

NLOC #307
12.93 @ 106.50

Lightning Class Winner

[This message has been edited by roger (edited 11-20-2001).]

Back